The world’s first seamless, lightest, trail running shoe made with Dyneema®.
A shoe that doesn’t put any limits on how fast, how far or where to. A shoe designed to prove that performance and sustainability should always run together.
norda run recommend you add a 1/2 size up from your normal size
Upper - woven with bio-based Dyneema® for the highest performance and the lightest footprint
Laces - diamond design pattern with bio-based Dyneema® and recycled polyester
Hi-Vis Reflective - front to rear for 360° visibility
Midsole Cushioning - norda™ x Vibram® SLE
Soleplate - norda™ x Vibram® exclusive design Formation sole with Litebase® and Megagrip® Rubber. 5mm lugs
Insole - custom designed TPU for the highest possible energy absorption and return
Weight (Women's size US 8): 211g / 7.44 ounces approx. with OrthoLite insole, 232g / 8.18 ounces approx. with TPU insole
Drop / Stack: TPU insole: 5.0mm (approx. foot position. Heel: 26mm, Forefoot: 21mm). OrthoLite insole 4.0mm (approx. foot position. Heel: 23mm, Forefoot: 19mm)
- Dyneema® one-piece woven upper: The entire norda™ 001 upper is seamlessly constructed with Dyneema®, the world’s strongest and lightest fibre™ to deliver the best possible performance. Bio-based Dyneema® fibre mass balance approach, sustainably sourced. Bluesign® approved material; ISCC certified.
- norda x Vibram® Mid-Sole: Engineered with Vibram® SLE to provide the lightest weight and highest performance. Best-in-class for cushioning performance and durability
- norda x Dyneema® Laces: Diamond designed norda™ laces made with Dyneema®, provide 4x the strength of a standard lace, and higher abrasion resistance. 100% recycled.
- norda x Vibram® Sole Plate: Inspired by the rock formation of the Canadian Shield. Vibram® Litebase® technology conserves energy and enhances your performance with a 30% reduction in overall sole weight. Vibram® Mega Grip® rubber delivers superior durability, traction and the strongest grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- norda™ Lock System: Ultra light and comfortable sock, gusset construction for the ultimate fit. The foot is held in place to provide stability as you run through ever changing conditions.